What is SEO?
Most of us, have heard a lot about the term ‘SEO’ but generally, we don’t know the exact meaning of SEO. Actually, Search Engine Optimization is to get targeted traffic by improving search engine rankings of your website/blog in the SERP (search engine result page) which includes Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
For this, our digital marketing (D.M) expert provides Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services to clients and improves the quality of their website by making it faster, user-friendly and easy to navigate.
What all Search Engine Optimization include:
1. On and Off web page optimization
Our D.M team is responsible for on-page optimization of your website that ensures a webpage is prearranged in a systematic manner to bring your website in SERP for particular key terms and keywords.
Toonztown professionals manage off-page optimization of a client’s website, as ranking of your website is largely dependent upon on-page optimization; however, how high your website ranks in the SERP is largely dependent upon off-page optimization.
2. Content Marketing
Our content experts use their creative skills to share knowledge, information, advice, imagination, entertainment, etc. in consumable pieces all over the world for a client’s brand in a unified manner.
3. Online Reputation Marketing
Our team will take care of online reputation of a client’s brand/business i.e. what people actually think/say about your company online, and how well your brand/business reflects on SERP with the help of online audit.
We provide detailed report and recommendations about your brand’s online reputation marketing which include:
- a) Identifying negative and positive comments on the web about your organization.
- b) Analyzation of comments, conversations, common topics and highlighting important sites.
- c) Examining why and how any PR, social media, existing content, profiles ranks on search engines.
- d) Handling competitor review.
- e) Identifying the accuracy and consistency of your online business presence.
- f) Recommendation to improve your business presence online.
- g) Summarization of your work plan and strategy.
4. Public Relation Marketing
Our public relation programs are designed to maintain and improve your business image with the promotional activities of products and services your company is offering. Moreover, public relation is an integral and cost-effective method for promoting your brand and its successful implementation is equally important.
5. Backlink building /Contextual links
Our digital marketing experts create backlinks for your website with another websites with high domain authorities. As matter of fact, backlinking highly impacts prominence of your website in search engine result page (SERP) which improves your website Search Engine Optimization ranking.